the Women’s Skydiving Network.
The Women’s Skydiving Network (WSN) is an inclusive movement for female skydivers (and future female skydivers!) to connect, inspire and champion each other as we live bright, brave lives and grow our presence and participation in skydiving and beyond.
The WSN is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization committed to elevating women (literally and metaphorically), positively impacting equality and inclusion in skydiving and out.
Exceptional women perform at the top levels of skydiving in all disciplines.
Despite this, our numbers are small: only 13% of United States Parachute Association members are women.
We believe that having more women leaders, role models and mentors will continue to raise the number of women in our sport.
And we hope, inspire more women around the world to do the things they think they cannot do.
To make this happen:
- We are here to help those looking to do their first jump ever, get the support they need.
- We can help you find the best drop zone near you.
- We can help with any questions you might have.
- We will always support you in getting out of your comfort zone
- We will always champion you to be bold and brave in your life whether you ever jump out of an airplane or not.